Thursday, October 21, 2010

My first blog post ever!!



It's true ... I'm starting a blog!  I never thought this was something I'd actually do ... but now that we're expecting twins I think it'll be the best way to keep our family and friends updated on our lives (and post cute pictures of the babes!)  We are so thankful and excited to be where we're at.  Scott and I both feel that these two little ones are truly gifts of grace and we can't wait to meet them.  We found out July 12th that there were two little hearts beating inside my body and on October 5th we found out that we're expecting one sweet girl and one precious boy.  As of tomorrow I'm 21 weeks pregnant ... we're getting there ... one day at a time!  The official due date is 3.4.11 but twins usually arrive several weeks (or months) early.  We're praying that we make it to at least 32 weeks which is 1.7.11.  Here are a few belly shots:

Week 10

Week 14
Week 20

No comments:

Post a Comment