Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Coyle Clan

We're enjoying a visit right now from Scott's parents and Grandma Edna.  What a joy it is to see them bonding with Luke and Amelia.  Scott and I aren't complaining about the extra help either!  We got to go on a date last weekend and I've gotten to do things like go to the gym and get a haircut ... What a treat! :)  Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days ...

Grandma's got her hands full!

Great Grandma (GG) Edna with Amelia

Helping Daddy order dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory

Four Generations

Gotta love that girl's smile :)
And I had to include this video.  Our house is an older one and it gets VERY warm when it's hot outside so we've got multiple fans going to keep the babes cool.  Amelia's long hair was cracking Scott and I up one evening.  I love that I'm married to a man who can make me laugh every single day!


No comments:

Post a Comment