Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hide-and-seek

Lukey's new favorite game is to climb into anything and everything.  Last week I took the babes to a friend's house to play and he thought it was so much fun to climb into her tupperware cupboard and throw every piece out.  At least it's not breakable, right?  Yesterday I was making their lunch and would stick my head out of the kitchen every minute or two to check on them.  I didn't see Luke but since our living room is quite small, I knew he couldn't have gone too far.  He had climbed into the toy bins (between the couch and the wall) and was throwing every toy out towards his sister.  They were having a ball!  Here is the little monkey ... he was quite proud of himself :)


3 comments:

  1. What a little monkey! A CUTE monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just ADORABLE! Look at those killer eyes and smile! A heart-throb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! He is pretty proud of himself!

    ReplyDelete