Thursday, May 31, 2012

Water Babies!

These two monkeys, like most toddlers, LOVE water play -- of any variety!  This first video is of them playing with the hose with Scott and I love how it captures Amelia's real deep down giggles that she saves for things she loves (apparently like water play!) ... I also think it's hilarious that Caroline (My sister is up visiting this week) shows up to play with a whole mouthful of dirt -- oops!  That's what happens when we're trying to keep track of three one-year-olds!  Although there were three adults too, so I guess we don't have excuses.  But Scott says, "Is that dirt?  I thought maybe she was eating oreos!"  Ugh.  Oh well, good for the immune system, right?
The second video is of my two babes puddle jumping for the first time ... it went on well over an hour because they were having so much fun.  It had been one of those Portland spring days where it's rainy all morning and sunny in the afternoon -- perfect weather for mud puddles!  So we broke out their new raincoats and they spent the afternoon stomping and splashing away.  It's the little joys and sweet moments that I feel like motherhood has softened me to and made me more aware of ...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment