Friday, December 21, 2012

Let's play!

I always heard parents say that it just keeps getting better and I don't think I really believed them ... but it does.  I thought I was a baby person.  I still do love babies (what's not to love about snuggle time?) but I was so darn tired that I don't honestly remember a whole lot of the first year (sad but true).  But I've realized that I LOVE the toddler years.  I have so much fun with my kids!  (In between the tantrums that is ... On a side note, Amelia just loves going to Trader Joe's because she gets to push her own little cart.  I took her there today as our "date" while my mom had Luke and she had a great time until it was time to check out and she threw an all out FIT when she had to give back her cart ... Like down on the floor in the middle of the store. Yep, our kids keep us real, huh?). But usually I love watching them discover the world and taking trips to the library, OMSI, play dates ... Here are a couple quick videos from yesterday of two favorite things at our house:  dance parties and fort (which the kids call "fork!"  Makes me laugh every time to hear them yelling, "More!  More fork!  Fork!")



No comments:

Post a Comment