Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dance!

There are very few things cuter than a dozen toddlers in their "tumbling tots" dance class.  So darn cute!  I asked Amelia about a month ago if she'd like to do a dance class and she gasped and said, "Oh, please?  Please?!  Please?!  Can I?"  So I guess that was a yes!  So to dance class we go ... always gracefully, of course :)  Because this girl of mine is spunky!  Luke also has really enjoyed the last two classes!  He's the only boy (The teacher always says, "Now, Luke and the Ladies, look on over this way ..." or whatever!  Oh the joys of having a twin sister.   He absolutely insists on wearing his "leotarget" (leotard) to class.  Thankfully we had a plain back one so that photos won't become blackmail material in a matter of years.  This is an age that I really love.  So inquisitive and curious.  Forever asking questions (but I don't usually mind because I love how their wheels are spinning and ideas are being connected) and just plain fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment