Sunday, March 9, 2014

The week in pictures ...

It's been a busy week and in many ways a trying week -- Scott's Grandma, Ruth has been quite sick and my mom is recovering from a knee replacement and the kids have had their millionth cold for the season (is it Spring yet?!) and poor Scott is still recovering from the pneumonia he caught when he got the kids' last cold ... and yet in the midst of illness and fatigue there are so many joys -- my sister and her girls are here for a few days.  I feel like the older three cousins are old enough now to truly remember one another and ask about each other and look forward to visits which is really sweet.  I have a million thoughts right now but don't feel like I have the time or space to write them out at the moment (since I should be getting lunches and bags ready for preschool) ... so, a few pictures will have to do!



It's ALWAYS a good day to see Gretchen at work :)  Makes my day!

Meeting Kendyl!!!  Sweet Milne sisters :)

Bike rides and rock collecting and the beautiful randomness of preschoolers!

What a play date looks like with six kids that are 3 and under!

Contained chaos!


No comments:

Post a Comment