Thursday, May 12, 2011

Daily Life ...

Babies in jeans ... love it!

Sweet Amelia

The babes first play date.   Amelia was a bit outnumbered!

Twins + No dishwasher + Lots of pump parts and bottles = Disaster!
Just a few recent pictures ... Gretchen got the shot of our kitchen.  I'm sure someday I'll look back and smile about it,  but for now I feel like I do dishes all day long!  The babes saw the cardiologist today and she wasn't concerned about the murmurs.  Great news! ... Thanking God today for two healthy babies.  It was fun to be at the children's hospital and got to see some of my co-workers.  Hard to believe I'll be back at work next month.  Thankfully I'll only be working a few shifts a month which I'm hoping will be a nice work/home balance.
Yesterday Luke and Amelia had their first play date with 5-month old twin brothers, Adrian and Wyatt.  It was so sweet to see the four of them together.  Their mom was on bed rest at the same time I was and our husbands got to know each other at the hospital.  Once Nicole was able to go on wheelchair rides they would come by our room to visit.  Amazing to see where we all are five months later!
We're finalizing plans for the babies first road trip, heading to Boise to meet cousin Caroline!  Life is busy and crazy around here but in a wonderful, full, rewarding way.

No comments:

Post a Comment