Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Don't-turn-your-back-for-a-second!





I think we've entered the don't-turn-your-back-for-a-second stage of parenting which I'm thinking lasts for many more years!  No more are the days of leaving the babies on a blanket so I can do a few quick chores :)  They are everywhere!  The picture of Amelia is where I often find her -- she loves to scoot herself underneath things -- the couch (she gets stuck with her legs under the couch and then gets frustrated and cries) or the table.  I was sure that in their car seats the babes would be fine while I ran things back and forth to the car (we were heading to brunch at a friend's house and Scott was working) but Luke managed to grab the loaf of pumpkin bread and had it halfway unwrapped in the 10 seconds I was gone!

Amelia's on the move!

"But mom, I'm hungry ... ALWAYS!"

A beautiful tree on our block just because I love fall colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment