Sunday, October 2, 2011

Molly ... and other random thoughts ...



Poor little Molly.  She has been majorly neglected since the twins arrived.  But she was great company for me during my weeks of bed rest at home (and for pet therapy visits in the hospital) and is now our constant companion around the house.  She is very protective of the babes and very loving towards them.   There have been a few moments where I thought we should have her stuffed (when her barking wakes up the babies -- grrr ...) but I think we'll keep her!

My big girl! ... sitting up these days :)  And Molly standing guard.


I have a huge mix of emotions thinking about where we were this time last year ... Some sort of mix between nostalgia and PTSD.  The last time the leaves were changing I was watching it from bed.  The beginning of last October we found out that we were having a boy and a girl -- what a sweet day that was!  Both babes looked healthy and Scott and I couldn't have been happier.  But a few weeks later I went into preterm labor, at only 21 weeks along, and we were so scared of what that could mean.  So much has changed in a year and we are so thankful we are to be where we're at.

No comments:

Post a Comment