Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy First Halloween!!

Despite being under the weather, (I'm getting the feeling that it's going to be a long winter of building those immune systems!) Luke and Amelia had a great first Halloween.  The day before we stopped by a cute neighborhood party.  On Halloween we visited a few neighbors and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house to hand out candy.  Scott's mom found me a costume to match Amelia's so of course I had to dress up too :)  Last Halloween I was discharged from the hospital after having the cerclage placed.  I remember hoping so much and praying so hard that next Halloween we'd be dressing up two sweet babies -- feeling very thankful today.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference a year makes. I'm so thankful for two sweet babies to dress up (and your outfit's not too bad either)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo the year comment! So excited for you guys, fun pics.

    ReplyDelete