Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring is almost here!

It's true.  It's happening.  Or at least I'm telling myself it is.  I've seen small signs of life popping up around our house and neighborhood and we. are. celebrating!  I'm a NW girl -- never much minded the rain.  And then the kids came.  And I realized just how much better we all get along when we're outside!! :)  We've actually gotten out a lot this winter.  Pull out the rain coats and boots and made mud pies!  But we've also done lots and lots of art projects (pipe cleaners are the current favorite around here), paints, chalk, crayons, play doh ... basically anything other than glitter.  Won't do glitter.  Here are a few pictures of one of their favorite things right now -- covering the table and using stickers and pens to decorate!  They look so old to me here -- we checked out a pre-school co-op this week for next year.  Can't believe we're even thinking about pre-school!




No comments:

Post a Comment