Monday, April 15, 2013

Life with toddlers ...

Had a wonderful Saturday morning with these two ... Park and coffee date with my old and dear friend, Christina.  Minus the header Amelia took off the chair right after this picture was taken it was a great morning ... Just keeping it real so no one gets confused and thinks that life with two toddlers is calm or anything :)  I have to laugh about situations that happen when we're out in public because laughing seems better than either losing my temper or getting overwhelmed.  Like last week when I had the kids at the coffee shop near our house (one of our favorite outings because it has an outdoor sandbox which the kids are currently obsessed with) -- Amelia had a major diaper situation and as I'm trying to get her cleaned up (I had to turn my back to Luke because of where the changing table was) I hear Luke start laughing and saying, "Look Mommy, I'm splashing!"  Yep -- two hands all the way in the toilet bowl and splashing water everywhere.  Awesome.  Made me decide that even if the kids are ready soon to potty train (which they probably will be) I'm not sure that I am!  I can't imagine what it'll be like to run with two kids to every bathroom nearby every time someone needs to go.  Yikes.  Anyway -- now for the cute pictures ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment