Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bend!

Don't have too much time since we're still scrambling to get ready for the work week (We extended our Bend trip by a day because we were having too much fun to come home!  Maybe not the most responsible choice since we both have to be at work super early on Monday morning but obviously if I'm blogging I'm either in denial or not too worried about the laundry/dishes/unpacking situation).  There were a few minor disasters (Amelia getting carsick on the way over -- how I was NOT prepared for this girl to throw up after having been her mama for almost 2.5 years is still a mystery to me!  I should know by now to ALWAYS have towels and trash bags ready!) and a mega tantrum/meltdown yesterday.  Sigh.  Traveling with two toddlers:  enough said.  But otherwise a wonderful, relaxing, restoring weekend!  A few fun highlights ...

Amelia walking Sam!  (Who is possibly one of the best dogs EVER!)

Bite?!  A stop for frozen yogurt :)

Amelia looks SO BIG to me here!  And Marisa looks so stinking cute!

3 Sisters.  Beautiful.

Yay for ergos!  Although at this point Amelia isn''t saying "Hooray!" I think she's saying "All done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment