Saturday, June 29, 2013

Idaho!

Cousins and sunshine and baby goats and chickens and horses and BBQs with family and NO carsick children (Yes we caved and yes we got DVD players for the car.  One of the many things I said pre-parenting that I would definitely never do because screen time impacts child development.  But apparently screaming and throwing up for hours on end impacts parents sanity ... so I guess we went with our sanity? :)  But it actually made for a very relaxing drive to and from Idaho ... Kind of felt like we were on a date we had so much time to talk!  What can I say?  Bribery works.)  So fun to see Joe and Michala's new home and see the cousins playing together (Caroline calls Luke, "Gootey ("Lukey"?) and Amelia is "Mae" so she'd ask first thing in the morning and after naps, "Gootey Mae?  Gootey Mae?"  So cute!) and see my sister pregnant and visit with GG Ruth and Scott's family ...  I didn't do a very good job of getting pictures but here are a few ...









No comments:

Post a Comment