Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer fun!

We love summer with kids!  It's just fun.  Water play, berry picking, being outside as much as possible. Scott and Luke get home tomorrow and we're excited and ready to have them back with us.  They just spent five days in Arizona to be with Gramps as he recovered from surgery (which thankfully went smoothly!)  I had to laugh though because this is the first time the twins have EVER been apart for anything more than a few hours.  In four days, Amelia has asked about Luke ONCE.  Yep.  One time.  I think she loved the one-on-one time (and Luke was loved on by Grammy, Gramps, GG and Daddy!  What's not to love?!)  It was so refreshing and FUN to just get to focus on one of my kiddos.  Even though it was a busy week with family in town, a wedding (a BEAUTIFUL wedding tonight of a family friend), work, etc. I felt so much less scattered because I could focus all my attention on her.  I think we both enjoyed the special time together a lot.  








No comments:

Post a Comment