Monday, January 30, 2012

Molly is one happy dog these days!

If the twins keep feeding Molly as often as they have been (like every meal and every snack), she is going to be the largest yorkie you've ever seen!  Sorry the lighting in this video is bad but Lukey was having so much fun feeding her that I had to post it :)  Also, don't judge me, I know Amelia needs a haircut!  She just got out of the tub here ... we're heading to see my sister soon and we all know she'll give Amelia a much better haircut than I ever could.  The babes have been kind to me -- I'm on my own for the first time with them since Scott is away at a conference.  He's only gone two days and one night (thankfully!) and Luke and Amelia have been asleep since 7pm without a peep.  Thanks you two!  Keep it up all night, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment