Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh, to be a twin!

I've wondered often over the last year and a half what it must be like to be a twin.  I would imagine that it feels safe -- to have another person that has always been there -- from day one.  I would also imagine at times it can be a million other things -- just ask Amelia after you see this next video -- ha!  Two disclaimers before I post this:
1.) Ameila was not hurt during this video or before or after.  Although she does have her hair pulled, face pinched, etc. many times a day by her well-meaning but very strong brother.
2.) Right after watching this video I quickly rearranged the layout of their nursery.  Yikes, those dresser corners look scary!
I had just given A her bath and was getting L's water ready when I heard uncontrollable giggling from their room.  L was "kissing" A, which looks like quite a combo of kissing/smothering/attacking ... Judge for yourself!

I don't know what it's like to be a twin but I do know that I love being a mama of twins.  Such a joy to watch two individuals grow up side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment