Sunday, January 22, 2012

We have a walker!

Luke is walking!  By "walking" I mean, taking a few steps here and there :)  But as his proud mama, I will go ahead and say he's a walker!  This video is from when Grandma came over to play yesterday ("play" is code for giving me a break so that I can get out of the house -- much needed during Scott's long work weekend).  Yeah for grandparents!  Amelia is curious about walking and loves to cruise around but doesn't quite have the balance thing down yet.  It was a rough weekend for them both.  Well, actually it was a great weekend until Saturday night when they both started coughing.  Today they had their first fevers, had cold symptoms and are getting their molars.  Poor loves.   I had just told a friend that I was so happy they'd been healthy for a whole month.  Spoke too soon on that one!
Also, my little sister just started a blog -- check it out here ... Since she is pretty much the most creative person I've ever known in my life (maybe Luke and Amelia will get some of those genes, they definitely passed me over!) I'm sure it'll have lots of cute crafts and ideas :)  Now for Lukey walking ... (and yes we're bribing him with his sister's coat ... nice, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment