Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fun with Martha!

The other day Martha stopped by at just the right time to help me pack up the babies and head to the park!  I had fun getting some pictures of her playing with Lukey (I had Amelia so I didn't get pictures of her).  It's been a rainy week but since March is just around the corner I'm really hoping that we'll be getting more sunshine soon ... looking forward to easier outings with the babes.  Thanks for your help Martha!
Oh, on a random note, there is a great sale for Carter's baby clothes right now at carters.com  ...  I stocked up on sleepers for next year since they were $2.99-$3.99 a piece!  A great deal!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable Lukey Bear.. as usual. O0o0o0o Thanks for the frugal tip sister! Although I don't need any sleepers, since Caroline gets all of Amelia's when she outgrows them! P.S. It doesn't rain so much in Idaho :)

    ReplyDelete