Monday, July 9, 2012

18 month appointment!

Whew -- we made it through another appointment!  My mom and niece Kylee helped me with this one since Scott was working.  Every time it's all over I feel like I need a drink!  I also feel in awe of triplet mamas!  Just the logistics of getting two anxious (they're old enough now to realize where they are at), screaming kids to cooperate with assessments and shots all in a very small room and try to have a conversation with our pediatrician leaves my head spinning just a bit.  But most importantly, Luke and Amelia are healthy, growing and developing.   Amelia is 2'9" tall (93%) and weighs 26.5 lbs (77%).  Her head (and his!) circumference is still in the 100th percentile.  No wonder it's so hard for me to find hats that fit them :)  Luke is also 2'9" tall (82%) and weighs 27 lbs, 13 oz (75%).  These two love to eat!
This week we've all been enjoying having cousin Kylee here to play!  Here is a picture of the three of them playing outside -- we're having a bit of a heat wave (for the PNW at least!  When the temps get above 80 for more than two days the fans and ACs start flying off the shelves -- look out!) so the kids have been loving all the time in the pools and sprinklers!


No comments:

Post a Comment