Friday, November 19, 2010

25 weeks ... And still pregnant!

We've made it another week!  And a crazy week it's been.  We were admitted on Tuesday because my doctor felt that I was having too many contractions and was concerned about the pressure it was putting on the cerclage.  So I'm on day #4 of magnesium sulfate now.  There are only two good things I can say about this week.  The first is the most important:  we are still pregnant!  The second good thing is that the week is over!  These drugs are no fun, but they're getting the job done and the babies are growing stronger every day.  More soon ...

2 comments:

  1. Katie,
    Congrats on making it to 25 weeks - yay!!! Everyone on 10N talks about you and asks how you're doing. You're in so many prayers, as I'm sure you know. Wishing you, babies, and hubby the best.
    --Krista ;)

    ReplyDelete